Sunday 10 February 2013

Interchangeable Needles!

After getting some serious finger ache from my cheap metal circulars, I went crazy and splurged on a gorgeous deluxe set of knit pro symphonie interchangeable needles from GetKnitted. I ordered these around New Year while there was 10% off every order and free delivery, so these worked out at around £45. Which is how I justified it to myself - so much off the RRP!



I'm completely happy with my purchase though! They are the most beautiful needles, the colours are amazing. The more important part though, is the knitting. These knit like a dream. They're so smooth! No more tugging the stitches around the cable, and it's great to have the option of a shorter cable length for hats and mittens. I don't have that annoying loop of extra cable getting in the way any more! 



I've been using them to knit the Ashley Worsted hat at the moment, and changing up needle sizes after the rib was so easy! Just twist them off the cable and twist the new needles on! 

Progress so far!


I'm hoping these will be an investment - I never have to buy any circular needles ever again! 

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a set FOREVER! Your's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete