Wednesday 18 July 2012

With Fabric and Thread

After seeing all the pictures of this book on other blogs, I had to give in and get it. I'm so glad I did! My sewing machine is buried under moving boxes at the moment, but as soon as I'm settled into my new flat, I can't wait to try out all the beautiful patterns in this book!


The hard-cover ring binding makes it feel so much more hard wearing, as well as making it easier to keep on the right page while you're making the patterns. 


These pincushions are so cute. I want to make them in all sorts of colourways. 


These slipper boots are by far my favourite pattern though. I suffer from seriously cold feet, even in summer, so these would be perfect for keeping me warm in style!


My sewing machine will definitely be the first thing I unpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment